Seabreeze is a family friendly, completely remodeled 3-bedroom cottage that enjoys Atlantic Ocean breezes. Accommodates up to 8 guests and parking for 4 cars. Finishing details include premium hardwood floors, tile, granite counter-tops, dishwasher, washer and dryer, and central air conditioning. Families love the oversized bathroom and heated outdoor shower. Never worry about buying a propane tank at this rental, because the outdoor gas grill is a connected utility! Easy walk to Misquamicut State Beach, or use the parking pass to private Misquamicut Land Owners’ Beach. Guests also enjoy complimentary WiFi!
Seabreeze is a family friendly, completely remodeled 3-bedroom cottage that enjoys fabulous Atlantic Ocean breezes and close proximity to the beaches. Attention to finishing details in the home include premium hardwood floors, tile, granite counter-tops, dishwasher, washer and dryer, and central air conditioning.
Families appreciate the oversized bathroom and heated outdoor shower to everyone can clean up at the end of the day easily. The outdoor gas grill is a directly connected utility, so you’ll never have to worry about buying a propane tank here! Located within easy walking distance to the Misquamicut State Beach, guests also enjoy varying beach day experiences when using the included parking pass to private Misquamicut Land Owners’ Beach.
This cottage has everything a home cook would want on vacation. The kitchen is fully stocked with utensils, dish and glassware, pots, pans, and appliances. A grilling/picnic area is available on the patio if you prefer a cookout. Cable television and DVD can be enjoyed in the comfortable living room on a ‘stay in’ evening.
With accommodations for 6 guests and generous parking for up to 4 cars, there’s plenty of space to gather with family and friends to enjoy the best of South County, Rhode Island in any season. Guests enjoy complimentary WiFi too!
Property Highlights ~
- Complimentary WiFi
- 3 Bedroom House
- Central A/C. Ceiling fans. Great cross breezes
- Oversized bathroom with washer and dryer and plenty of space for the whole family to get ready!
- ½ bathroom off the kitchen, heated outdoor shower off the patio
- Little special touches: Fully equipped insulated picnic basket, board games, boogie boards and beach chairs, beach buggy for transporting gear on the sand
- Piped Gas Grill (no bottle, never empty!)
- Cozy front porch with rockers
- Private, Fenced patio with cedar furniture, large umbrella, solar lighting
Bedrooms/Sleeping Arrangements ~
- Garden room: double bed, large closet, bureau.
- Master: Queen bed, closet, bureau, sitting area.
- Blue room: 2 twin beds can be arranged as King bed.
- Living room: Sofa makes out into Queen bed with plug-in inflatable mattress (SO comfortable!).
- Fully outfitted kitchen for all your cooking needs. Grilling tools, Crockpot, Lobster Pot. Melamine dishes for ease indoor and out. Barware, wine glasses, martini glasses.
- Perfect family get-away!
- Parking for 3-4 depending on size of cars.
Other Included Amenities ~
- Parking pass to private Misquamicut Fire District Beaches. Can be used at either of 2 locations: Atlantic Avenue and Lawton (across from Maria’s Seaside Café, Closer to Paddy’s. Or Atlantic Avenue and Benson (Near the Andrea and Pleasant View Inn)
- Walk on passes to same beaches.
- Pack n Play (by request).
- Umbrella stroller (by request)
- Parking Pass to Watch Hill (by request when available)
Visit South County Rhode Island
Misquamicut Beaches are family friendly, with plenty of children’s activities and eating options. For mature, more adventurous vacationers there are beautiful, out of the way beaches in Weekapaug and Watch Hill that offer more privacy, the option to fish, walk, or surf. These beaches are only a 5-10 minutes bicycle ride from the cottage. We encourage our renters to contact us ahead of time for directions or recommendations about the activities in the area. You’ll find that a week is too short to fit in all the things you’ll want to do!
Restaurants, water sports, and miniature golf are also within walking distance. Historic Watch Hill and downtown Westerly are a short drive away offering shopping, sightseeing, and many more restaurant choices.
Block Island: Westerly Airport offers flights, and a ferry sales every hour from Point Judith (20 minute drive) to this romantic get away. We absolutely recommend a day trip to this Island. It feels like you’re in the Carribean, surrounded by blue water, white sand, and rocky coastline. The island can by toured on rented bicycles or mopeds. It’s also great for walking from beach to beach, exploring, and soaking in the beautiful views.
Newport: Mansions, shopping, sailing. This historic town is 40 minutes away, and a beautiful place to spend an afternoon.
Other nearby destinations include terrific art galleries, kayaking and shopping in Wickford, RI, a visit to Beavertail Lighthouse in Jamestown, RI, the wineries and vineyards in and around Stonington, CT, and Mystic , CT.
About Maryanne & Jamie Aluzzo
My name is Maryanne Aluzzo and I want to thank you for visiting the Ebb Tide Cottages website. There are 4 Ebb Tide Cottages, each located near Misquamicut Beach in Westerly. In 2017, Westerly, RI was one of the most scenic spots in Rhode Island to enjoy the beach!
We love our area, which is why we have established our businesses in Westerly and raised our family here. In addition to managing Ebb Tide Cottages, I am the General Manager of Uptown Salon & Spa and Uptown Seaside Salon, both located in Westerly.
My husband Jamie Aluzzo is a builder of custom coastal homes. As a premium builder in our area for more than 20 years, you can be confident that we meticulously maintain each Ebb Tide Cottage for your complete enjoyment. We take great pride to ensure that every detail is addressed so our guests are comfortable and their cottage operates efficiently.
Each Ebb Tide Cottage is fully outfitted with any amenity and the on-the-go vacationer would want, including high quality mattresses, ample storage, central vacuum and a washer and dryer. We like to think that we have thought of everything to accommodate your visit. That way you can start relaxing the moment you arrive! And, unlike your typical Misquamicut vacation rental, we provide linens and paper products for the bathroom and kitchen.
Thank you again for considering Ebb Tide Cottages for your Rhode Island summer vacation. We hope you’ll join us in summer 2017 and look forward to welcoming you!
We invite you to know about our other Westerly, RI businesses!
For rates call 401.595.8579
Pet fees apply
*Minimum stay is 7 nights during summer season.